Australian Embassy

Lodging a visa application in China

Back to Visas and Citizenship        English I 中文   



Applying online

The Department of Home Affairs encourages clients to use online services where available. People’s Republic of China (PRC) passport holders outside Australia can currently apply for most visa subclasses online through the Department's ImmiAccount portal.

Further information about lodging an application and using other ImmiAccount services (including quick reference guides) is available on the Department of Home Affairs website at:

Technical support enquiries must be lodged via the ImmiAccount Technical Support Form at: 
ImmiAccount Technical Support Form (

 For information about different visa options, you can use the Visa Finder


Back to Visas and Citizenship


Page last updated 19 April 2024